Terms and Conditions of the goods and services provided by RENTABOX DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V.
When receiving the invoice or receipt the client accepts unconditionally the following clauses and agrees to comply with the following:
- When renting a RentaBOX a $10 pesos guaranty charge per box will be charged, which we´ll get back to you as soon as we pick up the boxes. When the boxes are found to be in bad shape, with excessive damage, bent or broken. This shall be returned in a period of 24 to 72 hours,we are enabled to charge the client with an additional fee as said in statement “ii”.
- The client accepts and is the only one responsible for having the correct care and control over the boxes rented by Rentabox de Mexico S.A. de C.V, they should not be damaged in any way (broken, bent, burnt, etc.), in case any of the boxes is damaged or lost it is the client´s responsibility to pay for the boxes as follows. RentaBOX Standard (St) $220 pesos+ VAT; RentaBOX Large (L) $479 pesos+ VAT; RentaBOX XL (XL) $579, VAT included.
- When renting the Cart from Rentabox de Mexico S.A. de C.V a $50 pesos deposit will be charged, which will be returned when we pick up the Cart, if it is found in the same conditions as when handed to the Client without excessive wear or broken. This shall be returned in a period of 24 to 72 hours, we are enabled to charge the client with an additional fee as said in statement IV.
- The client accepts the responsible for taking care and returning the RentaBox Cart which must not be damaged in any way (broken, bent, crushed, etc.) In case any of the Carts is damaged or lost during the rental period, the Client accepts the responsibility of covering the cost of any Carts los or damaged for the amount of $3,000 pesos each.
- The client is the one responsible for scheduling delivery and pick up times. If the client is not present or does not let us know in advance of changes in the delivery or pick up schedule, transportation charges may arise.
- The Client accepts the responsibility of returning all products in the time and date agreed previously. In case more time is needed the minimum rental period is half a week if the rental time is from 1 to 3 days, if the additional time is from 4 days to 7 days a full week of rental will be charged. If the boxes are not returned in 30 days and no communication between the Client and Rentabox de Mexico S.A. de C.V. exists, the Client accepts to buy the products which were not returned as follows. RentaBOX Standard (St) $220 pesos; RentaBOX Large (L) $479; RentaBOX XL (XL) $579; Cart $3,000 pesos, VAT included.
- The client accepts to pay transportation charges when delivery is outside the Metropolitan Area of Mexico City, and/or when delivery or pick up is at an excessive distance from our storage facility and/or when the amount of the service requested is equal to or less than $1,000 pesos.
- Deliveries are done at the main entrance of the building or property or the suppliers entrance, therefore the movement or transportation within the premises is the Clients responsibility. Rentabox de Mexico S.A. de C.V or its employees will not use the stairs to deliver or pick up the products, except for special circumstances according to whomever picks or delivers said products.
Last modification date: 11th of April 2023.